ENGINEERING & STUDIO RATES:
• Recording: $25 per hour
• Mixing (1-12 Tracks): $50 per song
• Mixing (13-24 Tracks): $75 per song
• Mixing (24+ Tracks): $100 per song
• Mastering: $50 per song
• Mix/Master Fixes: $15 per fix
• Alternate Mix: $25 per additional mix
• Speedy Service: $30 per song
• Vocal Tuning: $15 per hour
• Audio Restoration/Editing: $20 per hour
Policies, Options, & Info
•Work is done on a the basis of an independent contractor. This means payment is to be received first before any service or product can be given. All sales are final. Once I receive your files I will start working and any fees paid will not be refunded for any reason.
• Do not send me money via PayPal. Either order from the site or request an invoice.
• Prices and Policies are subject to change at any point. Unless your project has been paid for in advance, updates will apply. You will be subject to an updated invoice.
• Using top notch software from companies such as Waves, Izotope, Celemony, Antares, Sonnox, Sonalkis, Focusrite, and more, to make sure your project is perfect and radio ready!
• Revisions at NO EXTRA COST if requested within 48 hours of receiving file! After 48 hours the file is finalized and you will have to pay per fix requested.
• Mixed and Mastered files given in any format(s) needed at NO EXTRA COST! This means you can request MP3, WAV, AIFF, or any other formats you need.
• Mixing and mastering processes can take anywhere from 12 to 120 hours depending on the demand of the song and my current workload. If multiple songs are in service, this time will vary. If you want to guarantee my services within a specific time frame, add the "Speedy Service" to your cart and contact me using the "EMAIL" link. It should be noted that the Speedy Service has to be applied to each individual song and not a collection of songs.
•If you need your vocals tuned professionally and with precision this will be an additional cost. This does NOT include adding an auto tune plugin-in. This charge refers to the process of finely tuning vocals to be within the musical pitch of the arranged song without sounding artificial.
•I will work with what I am given. If you give me low quality music, I can't make it high quality. Try to record on high quality gear or contact me for studio time!
• Mixing different versions of the same song (edited version, performance version, explicit version, etc.) will be charged as an additional fee. Each additional mix is charged separately. I will use the same master so there is no additional charge for mastering.
• Mixing costs will depend on the number of tracks you have included in your song's session. Larger sessions take longer to mix, so in turn, they cost more to mix. Sessions will need to be sent to me first before I can determine the size of your session and your cost for mixing.
• If you are not looking to get a song mixed, but have some piece of audio that needs to be restored or edited, I can do this! Using the award winning Izotope RX3, I can help to clean up or edit audio for a podcasts, radio shows, vinyl audio, tape audio, and many other forms of audio as needed.
•Visit the "DROPBOX" page to learn how to send me files quickly, easily, and correctly. Getting your song to me in the correct way will give your song the best results!